Conditions of use and privacy
Last updated: August 9, 2019
1.- Owner and Controller
The owner of this website and data controller for this website is Areizaga Agorreta SL ((hereafter the “Service”), with registered address at Calle Hondarribia, 11,PISO 1 A, 20005, San Sebastián, N.I.F number B75181586.TU EMPRESA está inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de CIUDAD, Tomo NÚMERO DE TOMO, folio NÚMERO DE FOLIO, sección SECCIÓN, inscripción NÚMERO DE INSCRIPCIÓN y con hoja NÚMERO DE HOJA.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of this website confers you the status of user, and in doing so you accept the terms and conditions stated below.
2.- External links
The website may contain links to other websites.
However, we do not have any control over the type of these websites or their content, in reality they are subject to their own terms and conditions. Nor do we assume any association or liability whatsoever for them, or guarantee their technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or truthfulness.
3.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The Service is the owner or licensee of all of the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, in addition to the elements contained within it.
Hence, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website is expressly prohibited, for business purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the Service.
4.- Data protection
4.1.- Information collected
The personal and non-personal information collected will change depending on the use you make of the website and its features.
The personal and non-personal information collected will reach us in two way: 1) linformation collected automatically 2) information that you provide us with voluntarily.
4.1.1.- Data collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- Information collected using cookies or similar mechanisms stored on your device, always with your consent. See our Cookies Policy for more information.
- The IP from which you connect, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, type of browser, language, date, country, time of request, reference URL or mobile network used, among others.
- Details regarding the use of the site and potential errors detected during use, such as pages not found or incorrect page views.
4.1.2.- Data provided voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- The information contained in messages sent via the website’s contact channels. For example, your email address, alias or name, subject or message.
- The personal or non-personal information, required in order to leave a comment on the posts in the news section, such as, for example, the content of the comment, name, email and website.
- The details provided in order for you to register as a user. For example, your email address, alias or name, subject or message.
- The personal information required to subscribe to the newsletter, such as your email address.
We inform you that completion of the forms is voluntary. Indeed, if you do not complete the compulsory fields (marked with an asterisk), the use of some of the website’s features will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data you provide to us will be incorporated and processed in the files belonging to the Service, in order to handle your requests.
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition and portability of your data of a personal nature at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or writing to the postal address: Calle Hondarribia, 11,PISO 1 A, 20005, San Sebastián.
In both cases, you should identify yourself with your name and Surname(s), and a copy of your DNI or national ID.
Here you can find the different forms to exercise these rights.
If you have provided consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without it affecting the lawfulness of the data processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Moreover, if you believe that there is a problem with the way in which we are handling your data, you can submit your complaints to the relevant data protection authority which, in the case of Spain, is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
4.3.- Use of the Data
The data provided to the Service will be used to:
- Deal with your requests, with the legal basis being our legitimate interest in responding and resolving our users’ queries.
- Facilitate access as a user to our services, with the legal basis being our legitimate interest in providing and managing the service.
- Post your comments in the blog section of our website with the legal basis being your consent.
- Send you our latest news and developments through our newsletter with the legal basis being your consent.
4.3.1.- regarding correspondence and contact forms
The website has SSL encryption which enables the user to send their personal data securely via standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the relevant activity log files and of which the Service is the owner.
In this regard:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message with the aim of offering you suitable recommendations (for example, present the information in the correct language) and to detect potential irregularities (for example, potential cyber-attack attempts on the Service), in addition to details relating to your ISP.
- Additionally, you may provide us with your data over the phone, via email and other means of communication identified.
4.3.2.- Regarding social networks
We have profiles on some of the Internet’s main social networks, the Service is responsible for the processing in relation to the data published on them (for example, photos uploaded by the Service in which people’s faces can be seen).
This data will be processed as permitted by the social networks with regard to corporate profiles. Therefore, we may inform, where not prohibited by law, our followers by any means that the social network allows about our activities or offers, in addition to providing a personalised customer service.
We will not, under any circumstances, extract data from the social networks, unless it obtains the timely and express consent of the user to do so.
When, due to the very nature of the social networks, exercising your rights depends on the modification of your profile, we will help you and advise you to the best of our ability.
4.4.- Preservation of data
The length of time that the data processed by the Service will be kept for is stated below:
- Disaggregated data will be kept without a date for deletion.
- Customers’ data will be kept for the minimum length of time required, and can be kept for up to:
- 5 years, according to Article 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without a specific time period).
- 6 years, according to Article 30 of the Code of Commerce (accounting ledgers or invoices, for example).
- Users’ data uploaded by the Service to pages or profiles on social networks will be kept from when the user offers their consent until they withdraw it.
- The data provided for the newsletter will be kept from when the user offers their consent until they withdraw it.
5.- Suppliers of services and similar
Third parties manage part of the Service.
The Service is not permitted, under any circumstances, to share, use, keep, or disclose Personal information to third parties in a non-aggregated way.
- In order to provide the Service:
Service providers that provide or carry out services on our behalf, including payment processing, analytics or data storage. These service providers may collect and have access to the information they require to carry out their work, but they are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with competent authorities:
If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law or legal process. In any case, we will only provide the required information.
If it is required in order to detect, prevent or in any way address and prosecute fraud, security or technical issues related to the Service.
As far as it is allowed by the law, the Service does not accept liability for a) errors or omissions in the contents; b) the non-availability of the website or; c) the transmission of malware in the contents, despite having adopted all of the reasonable technological means to prevent it.
The Service reserves the right to make any changes to the website that it deems appropriate without prior notification, being able to change, delete or add contents and services that are provided through the website as well the way in which they are presented.
Furthermore, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The changes will come into force from the moment they are published.
See our Cookies Policy to find out about how we use them.